Entry into Romania of citizens of the EU / EES /Swiss Confederation and of the family members of the latter.

Are you a citizen of a state within the European Union (EU), of the European Economic Space (EES) or of the Swiss Confederation and you want tocome to Romania? You can enter the country through any of the border checkpoints if you supply a valid national id. card, a passport or any other documentation…


Long stay visa

If you are a citizen of a non UE / EEA State, you have a valid right to stay in Romania and you want to get long-term residence in its territory, you must meet certain conditions.

The steps are: apply for long-term residence rights to the territorial units of the General Inspectorate for Immigration in the county where you live, and if the answer is positive, submit documents to obtain long-term residence permit.


Short stay visa

If you are a citizen of a State which is not part of the European Union or of the European Economic Area and you wish to travel to Romania for a brief period of time, first of all you need to obtain an entry visa in case you come from a State for which visas are needed.

The short term residence visa allows you to request the entry on the Romanian territory, for reasons others than immigration, in the purpose of an uninterrupted stay…


Commercial Law

Business establishment

Establishing SA, SCA, SNC

Establishing SRL

Acest site folosește cookie-uri. Continuarea navigării reprezintă acceptul dvs. pentru această folosință. Pentru mai multe detalii privind gestionarea preferințelor privind cookie-uri vedeți
politica de utillizare cookie-uri
Setări cookie
Accept toate Cookie-urile
By continuing to browse or by clicking "Accept All Cookies" you agree to the storing of first and third-party cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts.
Cookie Policy
Cookie Settings
Accept All Cookies